CALACA welcomes private sector investment as an essential factor for stimulating and maintaining economic growth and contributing to nation-building. We offer opportunities, seeks to foster strong relationships and, where necessary, help to facilitate investment.
WHY INVEST IN CALACA?
- A fast-developing local economy with strong growth potential and a highly-skilled workforce,
- Excellent and efficient transport connections, both within and beyond the city (locally within the Batangas Province, nationally and even internationally through our seaports).
- Pro-investment leadership, which prioritizes investment, has consistent policies and attitudes and maintains a high profile especially within the Batangas region.
Solid Economic fundamentals
- Steady growth rate of businesses and jobs
- Resilience of the economy to shocks
- Quality and affordability of infrastructure
- Skill-level of the workforce, and quality of education and research
- Trading relationships within and beyond
- Quality of environment and livability
Pro-active City governance
- City vision
- Strategic plan to realize vision
- Attitude and consistency of leadership
- Quality of city management
- Information and data provision
Practicalities of investment
- Easy access to a bigger regional market, population size, and the number of jobs and businesses
- Amount and type of land/assets available
- Planning system, and other regulations
- Taxation and incentives
- Construction costs
For inquiries, please contact:
The Mayor’s Office
Calaca Municipal Hall
City of Calaca, Batangas