PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
The Planning and Development Office keeps the information about Calaca, its development plans such as land use plan, municipal development strategies, municipal profile, statistics, maps, and governance data. Information about the government unit is generally requested by investors, people in the business sector, researchers, students, and tourists.
An efficient and effective entity committed to formulating multi-sectoral development plans geared towards the attainment of a more progressive Calaca.
Formulate development plans of the Government Unit of Calaca and conduct continuing research and studies necessary to evolve plans, programs, and activities.
CARLO ENRIQUE A. SORIANO
List of Programs/Services
- Formulation of integrated economic, social, physical, and other development plans and policies for consideration of the local government development council.
- Conduct continuous studies, researches, and training programs necessary to evolve plans and programs for implementation.
- Integrate and coordinate all sectoral plans and studies undertaken by the different functional groups or agencies.
- Prepare Annual Investment Program, comprehensive plans, and other development planning documents for the consideration of the local development council.
- Promote people participation in development planning within the local government unit concerned.
- Updating of Community Based Monitoring System (CBMS).
- Review and endorse Barangay Annual Investment Program to the Sangguniang Bayan.
- Review and endorse Barangay Gender and Development Plan and Budget to the DILG.
- Review and validate Office Performance Commitment and Review (OPCR) of various offices.
- Issue locational clearance / Zoning certification / Coning clearance and Locational Viability.
- Provide assistance to the walk-in clientele.
- Prepare budget proposal(s).
- Assist in the formulation of the development plan at the barangay level.
- Attend meetings, public and committee hearings, conferences, and seminars.
- As Local Finance Committee member, assists the co-members to analyze income and expenditures for the financial capability of the LGU.
- Participate in Joint Inspection Team (JIT) and one-stop-shop.
- Record/assign Purchase Order Number.
- Exercise supervision and control over the secretariat of the local development council
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other functions and duties as may be prescribed by law or ordinance.