ENVIRONMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES OFFICE
Shall administer and manage the mineral forestry and water resources, solid and liquid water, air and noise pollution control, environmental and impact assessment of eco tourism.
An institution empowered to protect, preserve and conserve natural resources of Calaca, attuned to the pursuit of sustainable development for the present and future generations.
- To protect, restore and conserve existing natural resources thru efficient management.
- To rehabilitate severed cology thru participation of different sectors.
- To develop strategies that reduce environmental impacts brought by development.
John Christopher Arandia
+63 967 642 4398
List of Programs/Services
- Clean up drive activities – coastal and upland
- Pollution monitoring activities
- Forest rehabilitation
- Greening projects
- Solid Waste Monitoring
- Participate in Multi Partite Monitoring of different Industries
- Conduct training on waste segregation and recycling